Job Title: QA Technical Leader
Location: Gurgaon, India
MYCOM OSI is an independent provider of Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Services Providers (CSPs), and counts 8 out of 10 of the world’s largest global CSP groups as its customers.
With over 25 years’ experience, MYCOM OSI empowers Tier 1 communication organisations to focus on optimise their network, assure the quality of the services provided to customers and pro-actively manage their customer experience with the view to increase Customer satisfaction. It is recognised as a market leader as proven by a recent industry award ‘2015 Stratecast Global Product Line Strategy Leadership Award in Service Assurance’ and its involvement in the world’s most innovative 5G research centre, the UK’s 5GIC. Both HP and Ericsson offer MYCOM OSI products as part of their solution portfolios.
With a global presence and approximately 250 employees worldwide, MYCOM OSI has established itself as the leading provider in Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management, Automation & Orchestration, and Network Analytics solutions.
MYCOM OSI’s financial targets and growth are very ambitious and we look for new talent which can help us in achieving these.
As a QA Technical Leader, your mission will be to lead the charge on formulating a QA strategies. Relying on your experience, you will lead the efforts with a cross functional team to understand test requirements. As well as create and manage the test framework environment.. You will mentor the junior QA team by providing clear and detailed requirements for each QA campaign.
- High level of technical understanding of OSS/NMS domain and MYCOM OSI products
- Succesfully create and execute test cases
- Establish testing environment preparation on different platforms
- Monitor defects and drive to a solution to fix the defect
- Follow the well-defined QA processes and workflow
- Support deliver by providing test report information to the Project Manager
- Ability to complete technical writing for develop installation guide
- Provide accurate effort estimates independently for a release and testing strategy
- Successful leadership abilities, including remote team members
- Practical knowledge of system and software « troubleshooting » including logs investigation
- Tangible experience using software testing and designing test strategy for large and complex software systems
- Applied knowledge of telecom and OSS domain.
- Successfully carry out the research about product and tools and technologies, incorporate into QA practicse and educate the team
- Effective hands on working experience and knowledge of scrum based agile methodology.
- Quick learner, good communication skill and ability to provide technical leadership in QA group
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent communication skills and command of English language (both verbal and written)
- B. Tech/BE/MCA in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in software testing and test automation. Of the 10+ years, five should be in automation testing
- Passionate about testing
To apply for this position, please visit our career page at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sritinc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US