To apply for this position, please visit our career page at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sritinc&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_USJob Title: System Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
MYCOM OSI is an independent provider of Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration, and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Services Providers (CSPs.) MYCOM OSI counts 8 out of the 10 world’s largest brand name global CSP groups as its valued customers.
With over 25 years’ experience, MYCOM OSI empowers Tier 1 communication organizations to focus on optimizing their network, assuring the quality of service provided to customers, and pro-actively managing their customer experience with the goal to increase customer satisfaction. As a proven market leader, MYCOM OSI has recently been awarded ‘2015 Stratecast Global Product Line Strategy Leadership Award in Service Assurance’ and is also involved in UK’s 5GIC, the world’s most innovative 5G research centre. As partners of MYCOM OSI, both HP and Ericsson offer MYCOM OSI products as part of their solution portfolios.
With a global presence and approximately 250 employees worldwide, MYCOM OSI h
as established itself as the leading provider in Performance Management, Fault Management, Service Management, Automation & Orchestration, and Network Analytics solutions.
MYCOM OSI company culture rewards innovation, continual learning, and results. MYCOM OSI employees repeatedly cite “collaboration” and “diversity” as values they appreciate at MYCOM OSI.
MYCOM OSI’s financial targets and growth are very ambitious and we are looking for new talent which can help us achieve these goals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a lively and dynamic professional services team. You will have the opportunity to lead customer engagements and frequently travel to customer sites to deliver MYCOM OSI best of class products. You will have global exposure with our development and TAC centers in multiple countries (USA, UK, France, Taiwan, and India.)
- Assume overall technical leadership role and responsibility for software and services delivery to one or more customer delivery projects.
- Ensure that software deployment, software configuration and integration, software acceptance services and any other type of professional services including training courses are delivered on quality
- Responsible for overall solution architecture designs and low level integration designs of the software product including south- and northbound integration, software configuration and customisation.
- Day-to-Day coordination of Systems Engineers involved in customer delivery projects and provide technical guidance and troubleshooting support for junior systems engineers securing efficient services delivery and usage of power tools and instrumentation/productivity tools
- Contribute to and approve interface software requirements specifications for different equipment vendors, ensuring that file formats and parsing problems, import keys, managed object class models, and general data modelling is accurate and in line with the requirements.
- Work with software product line and software development as expert beta tester and ensure full software feature capability knowledge
- Work within the systems engineering and product management to help define/refine professional service packages and sales messages and ensure that the services portfolio and associated value added service packages are developed and messages communicated to sales team / marketing team
- Ability to confidently demonstrate the product, Ability to understand business processes and business problems in a pre-sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and customer facing skills
- Proven software implementation experience including leadership roles with commercially available performance management systems for telecommunication operators. Such systems include e.g. Nokia-Siemens GR and SPOTSs, Ericsson ENIQ, Huawei PRS, Cisco WEM, ALU NPO and SDC, IBM Metrica/TNPM, Aircom Optima, and so on.
- Software system integration testing exposure and software acceptance methodologies
- Dedicated knowledge of data mediation engines, data loading, and parser definitions / functionality
- General UNIX administration knowledge, power tools, shell / perl scripting, and SQL clients
- Dedicated knowledge of telecommunication operator related performance management key performance indicators and data analysis and reporting methods
- Available for travel as required
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years experience