MYCOM OSI will participate in the conference agenda, demonstrate a 5G proof of concept and provide insight into the value of its pioneering Assurance Cloud™ SaaS offering
LONDON, UK – 12th April 2019 – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Digital Transformation World, the TM Forum’s flagship international event which takes place on 14 - 16 May 2019 in Nice, France.
Building on the launch of its Assurance Cloud™, the world’s first carrier-grade service assurance SaaS offering, MYCOM OSI will be showcasing its value through Tier-1 CSP customer case studies and live demonstrations. The Assurance Cloud™, finalist in TM Forum’s 2019 Excellence Awards in the Operational Transformation and Agility category, disrupts a 30+ year-old ‘on-premise’ model with a public cloud hosted offering delivering proven advantages across time to market, elastic scalability and future-proofed expansion to new technologies – such as NFV/SDN and 5G – with an all-inclusive subscription model.
MYCOM OSI is a silver sponsor of Digital Transformation World and is the exclusive sponsor of the CXO Summit, an invitation-only event running alongside the main event. The three-day conference will attract senior industry executives from across the globe to discuss key business challenges and practical solutions in five conference tracks – 2025 Digital Operator, AI & Data, Cloud Native IT, Digital Customer and Network Transformation – and within multiple innovative ‘Catalyst’ proof of concept demonstrations developed collaboratively by CSPs and ecosystem suppliers.
At the event, Mounir Ladki, President and CTO at MYCOM OSI will participate in a panel discussion on ‘5G design, management and monetization’ within the ‘Cloud-native IT’ conference track.
As a participant in 5G Catalyst proof of concept demonstration ‘5G Optimized Capacity E2E Experience’, MYCOM OSI will showcase how 5G can enable new immersive experiences on SaaS platforms and demonstrate closed loop assurance of multiple dynamic 5G network slices assisted by AI.
MYCOM OSI’s demonstration zone can also be found on its exclusive terrace by following the Digital Transformation World’s Innovation Trail, where it has been included due to its products pushing the boundaries in digital transformation with its Assurance Cloud™.
The executive team and subject matter experts from MYCOM OSI will be available throughout the event to outline strategies around the SaaS offering, AI/Machine Learning (ML)-driven automation, NFV/SDN, cloud, big data, IoT and 5G. The team will also discuss its tier 1 CSP case studies, demonstrate its latest cloud native technology solutions and provide hospitality and networking opportunities in its exclusive terrace Café Bar.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Digital Transformation World 2019 includes:
- Sharing the public cloud success stories of a growing list of Tier 1 CSPs, including Vodafone and Three in the UK
- Demonstrating its award winning EAA suite of applications, now available as a subscription service under the Assurance Cloud™ SaaS offering, made possible by a deep partnership with AWS and Red Hat and a myriad of open source communities
- Participating in a panel discussion entitled ‘5G design, management and monetization’, together with panellists from Viva Kuwait, SK Telecom, BT and Wipro
- Showcasing its catalogue of 5G-ready digital transformation solutions, which enable CSPs to monetize their investments in 5G technology by delivering guaranteed, differentiated quality of experience to a range of industry sectors
- Presenting its latest research, development, and proofs of concept covering AI/ML Red Hat’s Virtual Central Office (VCO) project and the results of its activities with the open source and standards body communities including ONAP, OSM, TM Forum and ONF SDN
- Sharing insights into MYCOM OSI sponsored research by TM Forum on ’Reinventing IT Procurement for the 2020s’, which assesses the state of telecoms procurement today and offers a set of recommendations to significantly streamline the process and enable digital operations transformation
- Participating in the Catalyst project ‘5G Optimized Capacity E2E Experience’
- Discussing case studies for Telco Cloud assurance and automated network operations in the world’s leading CSPs
- Demonstrating its evolved solution for Assurance-Driven Closed Loop Automation across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Hosting networking events open to all guests in its exclusive terrace Café Bar on 14th May and 15th May from 5:00pm
- Attending the TM Forum Excellence Awards ceremony where MYCOM OSI is a Finalist in the ‘Operational Transformation and Agility Award’ category
To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please click here or contact the marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. MYCOM OSI will be located in its exclusive terrace on the top floor next to the Catalyst pavilion.