Intelligent, Automated Digital Operations to Assure and Monetize 5G Experiences
LONDON, UK – 21st January 2020 – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at MWC Barcelona 2020, which takes place on 24 – 27 February 2020.
This year MWC Barcelona focuses on 5G connectivity and AI (Artificial Intelligence)/ML (Machine Learning) within the theme of ‘Limitless Intelligent Connectivity’. Tying in with this, MYCOM OSI will showcase its new AI/ML-driven cloud native assurance solutions and how it helps Tier 1 CSPs deliver automated digital NOC/SOC operations as well as rapidly launch and assure 5G networks and services.
Unified under the theme of “Intelligent, Automated Digital Operations to Assure and Monetize 5G Experiences”, MYCOM OSI’s participation will focus on three strategic areas:
- 5G launch and monetization – MYCOM OSI will demonstrate its new 5G Roll-out Accelerator™ solution – enabling rapid launch of 5G networks and services – as well as zero-touch assurance of new services, closed loop NFV/SDN/Telco Cloud orchestration, edge assurance and QoS/QoE differentiation via network slicing for 5G monetization
- AI/ML-driven assurance – MYCOM OSI will launch a new AI/ML solution that leverages big data pipelines to predict network faults, forecast service quality (QoS) and capacity as well as detect performance and quality anomalies, correlation rules and root causes, so as to reduce operational costs and improve network and service performance over time
- Public cloud deployment – MYCOM OSI will unveil its latest Assurance Cloud™ SaaS offering – including new support for hybrid deployments across public and private clouds to meet CSPs’ edge computing, multi- and hybrid-cloud, high performance, or data sovereignty and regulatory requirements – that disrupts 30 years of legacy assurance with cloud technology, management and commercial models
Since 2018, MYCOM OSI has been a pioneer in cloud native assurance solutions, deploying them at scale for multiple Tier 1 CSPs on both private and public clouds through a subscription business model, resulting in multiple accolades and awards.
Delivered through the public cloud and founded on an open ecosystem, MYCOM OSI’s Assurance Cloud™ enables intelligent, automated digital operations and is the first step towards the autonomic network, where closed loop automation driven by AI/ML and assurance data enable autonomous network, service and experience management.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will launch new products and solutions, discuss how its products are helping Tier 1 CSPs transform into Digital Service Providers (DSP) with intelligent automated digital operations, discuss Tier 1 CSP case studies and share its roadmap for 5G-era assurance with automation, AI/ML, hybrid network and service assurance and cloud delivery models.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at MWC Barcelona 2020 includes:
- Demonstrating the latest version of its award-winning Assurance Cloud™ SaaS offering – based on its cloud native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications – that can be deployed, ready to ingest data, in under one hour
- Discussing how leading CSPs are benefiting today from adopting a SaaS technology and business model
- Launching a new AI/ML solution that leverages big data pipelines to predict network faults, forecast service quality (QoS) and capacity as well as detect performance and quality anomalies, correlation rules and root causes, so as to reduce operational costs. The solution utilizes advanced ML and statistical techniques such as Recurrent Neural Networks, Regression Models, Clustering, SARIMA and a mixture of Gaussian and multivariate statistics
- Demonstrating its new cloud-based 5G Roll-out Accelerator™ solution that enables rapid activation of 5G-specific network and service assurance use cases for planning, deployment and assurance, all within a self-contained, pre-packaged SaaS offering
- Discussing real world case studies and experiences from leading CSPs, including:
- How Globe Telecom implemented the first assurance platform in the public cloud in South-East Asia to automate digital operations and the role this continues to play in its digital transformation
- Assurance of the world’s first NFV/SDN Telco Cloud at Three UK
- Automation of up to 95% of network quality management at a top 5 largest CSP
- Demonstrating open and closed loop automation through interoperability with NFV and SDN orchestration systems
- Zero-touch assurance activation of new digital services within five minutes with OSM
- SDN Controller integration with automated closed loop assurance recommendations in the ONF SDN proof of concept for multilayer and multidomain transport SDN
- Closed loop integration with VMware SD-WAN Orchestrator for enhanced SD-WAN performance based on predictive analytics and underlay infrastructure visibility
- Automated closed loop assurance of multiple concurrent dynamic 5G network slices spanning multiple network operators
- Datacenter assurance that correlates infrastructure, Virtual Infrastructure Manager (VIM), orchestration layers and virtual network functions (VNFs)
- Red Hat Virtual Central Office, incorporating NFV/SDN/Cloud and edge architectures and OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenStack and the Open Compute Project
- Showcasing its Assurance Cloud™ in the AWS Village by presenting the case study ‘How Globe Telecom implemented South-East Asia’s first telco-grade network and service assurance via the cloud with MYCOM OSI and AWS’ and demonstrating its 5G assurance in an AWS demo kiosk
- Demonstrating its cloud native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications including Digital Service Quality Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, closed and open loop Automation and AI/ML-driven Analytics
- Demonstrating its evolved digital transformation solutions catalogue for digital NOC/SOCs, including Service Quality Analyzer™ and Service Impact Analyzer™ for VoLTE, IPTV and IP-VPN, automated RCA solutions across RAN/Transport/Core/IT domains, closed loop assurance and self-healing automation across hybrid (physical, virtual and cloud) networks
MYCOM OSI’s executive team and subject-matter experts will be available throughout the event for 1-to-1 meetings to discuss its vision, technology and roadmap, customer deployments and partnerships, as well as how it is evolving its business processes to support CSP agility through an agile vendor framework enabled by its SaaS technology, CI/CD methodology, outcome-based solutions, collaborative workshops and customer success approach.