Find out how MYCOM OSI helps Communications Service Providers transform to Digital Service Providers with new products, solutions and case studies
LONDON, UK – 18th January 2018 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Mobile World Congress 2018, which takes place from 26th February to 1st March in Barcelona, Spain.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will be launching new products and solutions for assuring the Telco Cloud and automating network operations, discussing how its products are helping Tier 1 CSPs transform into Digital Service Providers (DSP), and sharing its vision and strategy around its theme for the event – ‘Evolving Automated Assurance for Smart DSPs’.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team will also be available to outline its strategies around Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)-driven automation, NFV/SDN, cloud, big data, IoT and 5G. The team will also launch new capabilities within its Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) platform that help CSPs manage Customer Experience, evolve to Network Virtualization, deliver Digital and IoT services, and automate Digital NOC/SOCs.
At Mobile World Congress 2018 MYCOM OSI will:
- Launch new cloud-native products for integrated Assurance, Automation and Analytics, selected for the world’s first end-to-end CSP Telco Cloud implementation
- Share insight into the latest 5G technology and network slice assurance, based on MYCOM OSI’s role in the UK’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Discuss its new subscription-based AWS public cloud offering
- Present its latest research and developments in AI/ML
- Announce new solutions for automated digital NOC/SOCs, deployed at one of the world’s largest CSPs
- Discuss case studies for Telco Cloud Assurance and Automated Network Operations in the world’s leading CSP projects
- Discuss its solutions for assuring and monetizing on-demand NFV/SD-WAN based Enterprise Services
- Show cost and time reductions of 75%+ in system deployment and operations versus traditional assurance, using cloud-native microservices, containers and DevOps
- Demonstrate its evolved solution for Assurance-Driven Closed Loop Automation across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Showcase its award-winning multi-domain Experience Assurance and Analytics™ (EAA) solution including Digital Service Quality Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, Automation and Analytics