Find out how MYCOM OSI optimizes ‘Digital Experiences for a Smart World’ with new products, solutions and customer case studies
LONDON, UK – 26th January 2016 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of Next Generation Service Assurance, Automation/Orchestration and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Mobile World Congress 2016, which takes place from 22nd to 25th February in Barcelona, Spain.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will be launching new products and solutions for customer-centric network operations and showcasing its award-winning service assurance and analytics solutions, discussing customer case studies and sharing its vision and strategy around its theme for the conference – ‘Digital Experiences for a Smart World ’.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team will also be available to outline its strategies around NFV, cloud, big data, IoT, and 5G as well as how it helps tier 1 CSPs become leading providers of digital services and experiences through its next generation integrated network/service/customer assurance and analytics platform.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Mobile World Congress 2016 includes:
- Announcing a new tier 1 CSP customer and sharing the reasons why MYCOM OSI was selected ahead of leading competitors after a comprehensive market evaluation process
- Announcing new products aimed at transforming customer experience assurance and analytics
- Introducing new solutions for improved proactive, predictive and prescriptive NOC operations
- Demonstrating its latest NFV initiatives including its QoS-driven NFV Orchestration solution
- Discussing developments in 5G and its role in the UK’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Demonstrating its Network Automation/Orchestration and Network Analytics solutions
- Showcasing its solutions for multi-domain Network Performance, Fault Management, and Service Management