Find out more about new MYCOM OSI products, discuss customer case studies and discover ‘Smart Networks for a Smart World’
London, UK – 4th February 2015 – MYCOM OSI, the leading independent provider of best-in-class Service Assurance solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Mobile World Congress 2015, which takes place from 2nd to 5th March in Barcelona, Spain.
At the event, MYCOM OSI will be launching two new products, showcasing its award-winning Service Assurance solutions, discussing customer case studies and sharing strategies around its theme for the event ‘Smart Networks for a Smart World’.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team will also be sharing – for the first time publicly since MYCOM acquired OSI – their new vision, strategy and product roadmap for the combined company that now serves 8 out of the top 10 CSP Groups globally*.
At the event MYCOM OSI will:
- Announce new customer wins and discuss case studies highlighting the real-world benefits MYCOM OSI customers experience in practice
- Launch an independent market report ‘Using Analytics to improve Service Quality and Customer Experience’ authored by TM Forum
- Launch two new products around big data-driven analytics and automation
- Demonstrate the latest version of the award-winning NIMS-PrOptima™ Service and Network Performance Management platform, and the latest Fault and Service Impact Management solutions – including LTE – based on the market-leading NetExpert™ platform
In addition, the MYCOM OSI executive team will be available to discuss the latest developments around unified Service Assurance, NFV (Network Functions Virtualization), Big Data, M2M (Machine to Machine) and IoT (Internet of Things).
The team will also host three networking events by ‘Invitation Only’, which will take place in the MYCOM OSI Café Bar located in their two-storey Booth 1A20 in Hall 1: ‘La Dolce Vita’ (2nd March, 17:30), ‘Go Sushi’ (3rd March, 17:30) and ‘Fiesta’ (4th March, 17:30).
* by revenue, Operator Group Rankings, Q2 2014, GSMA