MYCOM OSI will co-present South East Asia’s first network and service assurance platform in the public cloud with Globe Telecom and AWS; highlight a new solution for accelerated 5G rollout and assurance; exclusively sponsor the CxO Summit Asia; participate in an executive panel discussion on 5G-ready IT and operations; and demonstrate its cloud native Experience Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) application suite and digital transformation solutions
LONDON, UK – 15th October 2019 – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at TM Forum’s regional flagship event Digital Transformation Asia 2019, which takes place on 12 - 14 November in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This year’s three-day event facilitates open discussion among industry thought leaders, experts and practitioners from across the Asian region on ‘Using 5G to change the game’. The agenda of the conference, organized in 5 different tracks – 2025 Digital Service Provider, AI & Data, Digital Customer, Cloud Native IT and Smart Connected Networks – is designed to focus on how industry leaders are transforming their operating environments to embrace agile operations, with 5G promising to open up opportunities to monetize new services and customers/verticals and enable new digital ecosystems.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at Digital Transformation Asia ’19 includes:
- A case study presentation on 'How Globe Telecom implemented the first network and service assurance platform in the public cloud in South East Asia' on Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 16:40, as part of the 'Smart Connected Networks' conference track. The case study will be presented by Niles Howsare, Advisor OSS Transformation at Globe Telecom, Jayanth Nagarajan, Head of Asia-Pacific Telecommunications Sector at Amazon Web Services, and Dirk Michel, SVP SaaS Business Operations at MYCOM OSI
- Participation of Mounir Ladki, President and CTO at MYCOM OSI, in the panel discussion on ‘Expanding your business horizons: what will make your IT and operations 5G-ready?’ as part of the ‘Cloud Native IT’ conference track on Wednesday 13th November at 16:20
- Leading the discussion as exclusive sponsor of the CxO Summit Asia, the by-invitation only event running alongside the main agenda that brings together executives from across the region to facilitate collaboration and knowledge sharing on how best to embrace a new operating model to deliver a radical shift in speed and efficiency in order to capture the full value that 5G offers
- Sharing details of a new 5G solution to accelerate CSPs’ 5G launches. Recognizing the challenges that CSPs face in the planning, deployment and assurance of 5G networks, MYCOM OSI’s offering provides a pre-packaged, cloud native toolkit designed to enable rapid activation of 5G-specific network and service assurance use cases, underpinned by the award-winning cloud native Experience Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) portfolio and proven by live deployments today at global Tier 1 CSPs.
MYCOM OSI’s executive team and subject-matter experts will be available throughout the event for 1-to-1 meetings to:
- Share case studies of network and service assurance implementations in the public cloud across Tier 1 CSPs, including Globe Telecom in South East Asia and Three and Vodafone in Europe
- Demonstrate MYCOM OSI’s award-winning, cloud native EAA suite of applications and its Assurance Cloud™ SaaS offering – that can be deployed, ready to ingest data, in under one hour – and explain how leading CSPs have benefited from MYCOM OSIs innovative subscription business model
- Present its latest developments including AI/ML, open source integration (such as Red Hat’s Virtual Central Office (VCO), ONF’s multi-domain and multi-vendor transport SDN POC, and OSM integration, to achieve zero-touch assurance activation within 5 minutes), as well as closed loop assurance of 5G network slices within TM Forum Catalysts
- Discuss how its technology and business model support agile procurement recommendations in the TM Forum’s research ‘Time to Kill the RFP? Reinventing IT Procurement for the 2020s’, which assesses the state of telecoms procurement today and makes recommendations to significantly streamline the process and enable digital transformation
To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please click here or contact the marketing team at email@example.com. MYCOM OSI’s private meeting room will be located on the lower lobby level, on the same floor of the registration desk.