The recent TM Forum Quick Insight Report ‘Network Analytics – Creating Better Customer Experience and New Revenues’ reveals network analytics can play a major role in driving business improvements and ultimately service provider share price increase. This webinar will cover key findings from the report including a summary of lessons learned through a series of service provider interviews.
In addition, you will learn how Tier 1 operators are leveraging network analytics, what use cases they deploy or intend to deploy in the longer run and what the key opportunities and challenges are. To illustrate these principles, two network analytics use cases on Value-Based Capacity Planning and QoS-driven NFV Orchestration will be described in detail.
Key takeaways from this webinar
Based on insights from TM Forum’s research, the webinar will focus on trends, strategy and approaches to help you understand:
• Current market forces and commercial pressures created by those forces
• Critical functionalities for network analytics, particularly in light of virtualization
• Service providers’ strategies and approaches for network analytics
• Challenges faced by service providers as they use real time and offline data
• Practical steps you can take to address the challenges and use network data for better customer experience, profitability and competitiveness
Finally, you will learn about TM Forum’s best practices for data analytics and how they are creating a common language for service providers and their suppliers to accelerate procurement of big data analytics solutions. Several of TM Forum’s data analytics use cases around network analytics will be featured.
Learn how to leverage deep telecom expertise and Big Data Analytics to transform towards value based network planning, operations and management.
Date and Time: Thursday 16th April 2015, 3.00pm BST