May was a particularly busy month for MYCOM OSI in terms of awards and recognitions. We are still celebrating after receiving the ‘Mobile Infrastructure Innovation Award’ from Global Telecoms Business on 25th May for the ‘Building a Services-Driven Super NOC’ project with Vodafone India. But we were also either nominated or won three other awards during May as well. When we count them all up we’ve averaged an award per month for the last 6 months or so.
Three of the awards happened during the week of TM Forum Live! which was held in Nice, France between 9-12 May 2016. MYCOM OSI was named a finalist at the TM Forum Digital World Awards for ‘Outstanding Contribution to Enabling Improved Customer-Centricity’ –also for the Vodafone India project. At a simultaneous awards ceremony our ProInsight™ product received the Pipeline Innovation Award in the ‘Big Data & Analytics’ category. Finally, on the same morning as these award ceremonies we found out that we were selected as one of the ’20 Most Promising Telecom Solution Providers in 2016’ by CIO Review magazine.
This triple-decker of good news came at precisely the right time since we attended TM Forum in force, were Silver Sponsors of the conference and had leading visibility with one of the largest exhibition booths and an exclusive Café/Bar Terrace where we hosted hundreds of customers, partners, press and analysts. The awards were nicely timed since they also coincided with some announcements such as the next version of PrOptima™ network performance management product which was the subject of the TM Forum award, and a keynote we presented with Telefonica O2 Germany ProInsight™ network analytics use cases which was the subject of the Pipeline award.
The multiple awards and recognition received in the last six months or so are testament to the fact that the execution of the company’s strategy is on track.
The latest awards build on MYCOM OSI’s growing list of 3rd party endorsements in the past few year, which now include:
- Global Telecoms Business Award for Mobile Infrastructure Innovation (winner) (May 2016)
- Pipeline Innovation Awards for Big Data & Analytics (runner-up) (May 2016)
- TM Forum Award for Outstanding Contribution to Enabling Improved Customer-Centricity (finalist) (May 2016)
- CIO Review magazine ‘20 Most Promising Telecom Solution Providers in 2016’ (May 2016)
- Frost & Sullivan | Stratecast Award for Product Line Strategy Leadership in Service Assurance (winner) (Nov 2015)
- Telecoms.com Award for Network Management Excellence (finalist) (Nov 2015)
- Ovum report ‘On The Radar: MYCOM OSI’ (Oct 2015)
- CIO Review magazine ‘Top 20 OSS/BSS Solution in 2014’ (July 2014)
- Telecom Review Award ‘Best Customer Experience Enabling Solution’ (winner) (Dec 2013)
- Analysys Mason report on ‘Unified Network Performance Management’ (ranked top) (Apr 2013)