At the event, MYCOM will showcase its latest products and solutions on its booth (#F19), as well as deliver a "Masterclass" talk on 11 November at 12:30 p.m., which presents a Case Study on ‘How Tier-1 CSPs use network performance management to enhance QoS, reduce customer churn and deliver cost-optimized service-centric network operations.’
In addition, MYCOM executives and technical experts will be available on MYCOM’s booth (#F19) to:
- Share MYCOM’s vision and plan following the acquisition of OSI, and describe its combinedService Assurance solution that integrates Performance Management, Fault Management and Service Management
- Present the latest Fault and Service Impact Management solutions based on the market-leadingNetExpert™ platform
- Demonstrate the latest version of the award-winning NIMS-PrOptima™ Network and Service Performance Management platform
- Discuss recent customer wins, and the reasons why customers prefer to use MYCOM OSI
- Demonstrate intelligent automated operations and optimization solutions that have provided30% OpEx savings
- Discuss the latest developments around unified Service Assurance, CEM, NFV/SDN, Big Data, and M2M.
To pre-arrange an appointment with MYCOM please contact Pooneh Howbrook.