MYCOM OSI is a Platinum sponsor of Telecom Review’s flagship conference and joins the conference agenda with a future automated telco ecosystem keynote presentation
LONDON, UK – 29th November 2018 – MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at Telecom Review Summit 2018, which takes place on 10th and 11th December in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Now in its 11th year, the event will bring together industry thought leaders and experts from across the Middle Eastern and African region and from all spectrum of the industry ecosystem to discuss the main trends and challenges faced by the industry’s players, such as 5G, cybersecurity, data traffic and digitalization.
As Platinum sponsor, MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at the Summit includes:
- On day 1, a keynote presentation by Mounir Ladki, President and CTO of MYCOM OSI, and senior executives from Red Hat and Amazon Web Services on ‘Building the future autonomic network with an open, cloud ecosystem’. The session will provide thought leadership for a future telco network based on open, cloud ecosystem partners and will reference real world experiences of commercial cloud-native and automated assurance deployments, showing agility, cost, operational and ecosystem benefits which are essential to becoming a digital service provider (DSP)
- On day 1, participation at a panel discussion ‘5G practical infrastructure and services rollout strategies’, referencing its work at Three UK who are deploying the world’s first cloud-native core network, its recent participation in TM Forum 5G proof of concepts demonstrating closed loop assurance of 5G network slices, and its solution deployed to manage the 5G test network at the University of Surrey’s 5G Innovation Centre
- Discuss experiences from leading CSP case studies – such as NFV/SDN Telco Cloud assurance at Three UK, where MYCOM OSI is assuring the world’s first end-to-end Telco Cloud network, and automation of network operations at one of the top 5 largest CSPs globally, where MYCOM OSI is automating up to 95% of its network quality management operations
- Demonstrate its evolved solution for Assurance-Driven Closed Loop Automation across hybrid (physical and virtual) networks
- Share how recent 5G Catalyst proof of concepts ‘5G Intelligent Service Planning and Optimization’ and ‘5G Intelligent Service Operations’ demonstrate closed loop assurance of 5G network slices, which is an essential pre-requisite to 5G monetization
- Demonstrate its award-winning cloud native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications and outcome-based solutions
- Discuss commercial options for its Assurance Cloud that meet CSPs Capex/Opex requirements through new subscription-based model
- Discuss how it is helping Tier-1 CSPs with the specific steps required to transform their assurance investments to meet their strategic digital transformation journey
- Outline its strategies around AI/Machine Learning (ML)-driven automation